Indonesia – with consistent swells and wave machines, is the most popular surf destination in the planet, Mentawais and Northern Sumatra.
Nias,Telo and Banyak islands are indeed a wave paradise. Its location facing the Indian ocean gives it powerful swells generated by low pressure systems throughout the Indian ocean.
Offering a variety of waves that have nothing to envy of famous Nias and neighbour the Mentawai archipelago, Telo and Banyak islands offer additional spot of world class but less crowded. Only a handful of boats now operate in this heavenly and unspoiled area.
Ono Niha have a minimum and maximum number of guests. As these numbers may not always be attainable for your group, If your numbers are short of the minimum number required for an exclusive booking, the existing members have the option of paying extra per person to make up for the empty spots.
All booking requests must be made Deposit payment. Bookings are confirmed when a deposit is paid and you receive your receipt and welcome pack. When a deposit is received the trip will become booked, until this point we will hold the trip for as long as possible.
A 20% deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Booking is not secured until a deposit has been received.
- Final payment is due at the latest 90 days prior to departure date and is non-refundable.
- All airport transfer pickup and returned.
- 2 Days staying Nias at Keyhole surf camp after arrival and 1 Days before departure.
- 7 Days in Ono Niha and 3 Days in the camp -Nias KeyHole
- Once on board,all drinking water, coffee, tea, 3 meals per day and snacks.
- 2 Beers / Day.
- Fishing and snorkeling gear
ONO NIHA reserves the right to cancel or charge any trip without notice, and deposits paid in these cases will be refunded. The ONO NIHA reserves the right to refuse passengers on any trip
The price does not Include :
. Airline ticket
. Airport taxes
. Visa arrival
. Travel insurance
email : email@example.com
Phone: +62 822 7644 9999