The Wau family owns and operates the Keyhole Surf Camp. The family guest home is ideal for travelers looking for a clean, convenient, and economical room.
The friendly Wau family will ensure your stay meets your needs.
Features and amenities:
- Seven very clean guestrooms, each with private bathroom (flush toilets)
- White sheet/bedding provided for each guestroom
- Each single bed can be joined together to make a large double bed
- Outside “rinse” shower available to all guests
- Room comes with two large wall fans
- Large balcony to watch waves and “hangout”. Area includes DVD player and sound system
- Food and drinks available (including cold beers).